Address: 1271 Wyoming Ave. Forty Fort, PA 18704
Tel: (570) 287-8586 ext. 1
FAX: (570) 287-0503
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Under the direction of the Borough Council, the Borough Manager supervises the day to day activities of the Borough Departments and acts as Chief Administrative Officer.
The Manager administers personnel regulations, works on the budget with the Department Heads, functions as purchasing agent, handles citizen inquiries, and performs other such administrative duties and special projects in connection with the Council.
The Borough Manager’s Office is located on the first floor of the Borough Building.
The Borough Manager is an official, appointed by Council as the administrative manager of Forty Fort Borough. The roles and responsibilities of the Borough Manager include:
- Supervising day-to-day operations of all borough departments
- Working with the department heads
- Preparing a draft budget for the Borough each year
- Researching and making recommendations about topics of interest to the Council
- Providing executive leadership that encourages good performance by city workers