To reserve the pavilion, individual fields, or the entire complex, first complete the “Use of Complex” Application below:
Opening through June 10
June 11 through August 15
August 16 through Closing*
*Consideration will be given as to the actual starting and ending dates each year, based on field conditions and weather. The decision on opening and closing dates will be at the discretion of Forty Fort Borough Recreation Committee.
- All fees and permit applications are due 14 days prior to use of the facility.
- Payment to be made by check payable to Forty Fort Borough Recreation.
- Use of the facility requires written approval by the Recreation Committee.
- Use of the facility may be canceled or denied based on field/weather conditions.
- Official facility operating hours are dawn to dusk.
- Users of the facility must provide their own debris removal, rest room facilities, and if needed, line striping, goals, bases, and other equipment.
All fees are subject to the approval of Forty Fort Borough and the Forty Fort Recreation Committee, who reserve the right to amend such fees, from time to time, as may be deemed appropriate and in the best interest of Forty Fort Borough Recreation.