To reserve the pavilion, individual fields, or the entire complex, first complete the “Use of Complex” Application below:
Insurance Requirements for Groups
(Sports entities, social clubs, private groups, non-profits, commercial organizations, leagues, tournaments, sports organizations, etc.)
COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY:
Combined Single Limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Each Occurrence – $1,000,000*
- Personal & Advertising Injury – $1,000,000*
- Damage to Rented Property – $100,000
- General Aggregate – $1,000,000*
- Products & Completed Operations Aggregate -$1,000,000
- Liquor Liability (if alcohol is being served) – $1,000,000*
- $1,000,000 Each Occurrence
- $1,000,000 Annual Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Liquor Liability (if alcohol is being served)
*Umbrella can be waived if Commercial General Liability limits are $2,000,000.
The above insurance shall be provided at no cost to Forty Fort Borough. “Forty Fort Borough” and “The Forty Fort Borough Recreation Committee” shall be listed on all liability insurance policies listed above as “Additional Insured” cancelable only on thirty (30) days prior written notice.
Insurance Requirements for Individuals
Personal Liability Coverage:
$500,000 Personal Liability Coverage – evidence by copy of declarations page of individual’s homeowner’s policy.